A transformational journey is one of the most rewarding and life changing experiences you will ever have. I believe if you are embarking on this journey you are listening and acting on your intuition, whether you are conscious of this or not. It’s your soul talking to you, expressing beautifully that you are ready for change and to transform your life in ways that you know you are capable of but haven’t yet experienced. It’s a liberating time to celebrate and embrace with all your heart.
Whilst we are in the depths of transformation we can find ourselves questioning our choices, who we are, the decisions we are making, the friendships we have, our relationships, our careers and so on. There can be times where we feel alone and like no one close to us understands. It’s important to remember you are never alone. Don’t worry about what others are doing and saying, stay true to yourself because I promise you will never look back.
When I first started my journey of transformation I felt very alone, my whole life changed quite quickly, from friendships, the country I was living in, my relationship, my career, my finances, where I would socialise, a lot of big changes all at once. I was experiencing deep healing where I was totally out of my comfort zone. My family, my coach, a couple of close friends and the all knowing part of myself, my intuition got me through. There was a strong feeling and knowing deep in my heart that I knew I was being looked after, my intuition was giving me clear messages that I was on the right track.
6 Powerful Tip’s To Guide You Through Personal Transformation:
- Trust and act on your intuition. On a daily basis it’s important to tune in and ask yourself the deep questions you want answers for. Your intuition will guide you clearly if you find stillness within. I know this can be a challenge sometimes when you are emotionally involved in the situation. This has been a challenge for me at times, I revert to my meditation bringing stillness within, journal and nurture my younger self. As you bring more stillness to your everyday you will become more aware of your intuitive guidance.
- Intuitive Downloads (Journal). Your journal will become your best friend. This is a simple, yet such a powerful tool. It’s incredible how suppressed emotion can release through intuitive downloads, never underestimate this tool.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people. Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher. Going through profound change and growth, you want people around you who understand what you are going through and who are going to encourage you through the process.
- Consciously separate the understanding of your adult self with your younger self. This is a very important part of healing. When we experience deep healing, suppressed emotion is released from the body. The emotion releasing is just energy from past experiences, it’s emotion that the younger self is still holding onto that is now ready to release. It’s not emotion that you are experiencing in the present moment as your adult self.
- Nurture your younger self. Talk to your younger self, sit and have a beautiful conversation each morning, let him/her know they are not alone, they are safe and they are protected. Your younger self is with you all the time, they can hear you and they know exactly what is going on. It’s time now to guide them to a place of feeling nurtured, protected and loved.
- The magic word attitude. When someone shares information that is negative, reject it. Don’t entertain it. Don’t internalize it. The conscious mind has the ability to accept, reject or ignore any idea or information that comes into our mind. If we understand how the mind functions, we can control the outside world. We don’t want the outside world to control us, we want to control the outside world. Your attitude is a composite of your thoughts, feelings and actions and it is the foundation of either failure or success.
You might be at the beginning, you might be well on your way of your journey, it’s important to remember you are never alone. It’s a powerful time in your life, hold on it’s going to be an amazing ride.
We have a beautiful family here in the ‘Thinking Into Results’ program, an incredible group of like minded people who are from all over the world, who guide and support each other daily through our facebook community and on weekly webinars. Everyone understands each other because they are all on similar journey’s, it’s very special. If you would like to find out more click here send me an email, I would love to chat with you and hear about the journey you are on right now.
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful comments, I love reading every one of them. Each share helps others in our community, we are here guiding and supporting each other.
Much love always,