It’s fullmoon time, I thought a beautiful white light protection exercise would be perfect for you to protect your energy.
We are all dedicated to removing negativity and heavy energy from our lives, keeping our thoughts and experiences as positive as possible. Every day, we are all working toward this. One of my favorite ways is using white light protection. It is so simple to implement, let me share some tips for this with you, so you too can use the power of white light protection to guide your life in a positive direction.
To use white light protection, sit, still and quietly, and imagine a strong, protective white light moving around your body, mind and soul, and forming a shield around you to block negativity. White light protection is a simple process, but these tips always make my practice more effective.
1. Set aside time each day for using white light. White light protection is helpful in times of trouble, but you will see it is just as helpful to keep happy and grounded when you are not struggling.
2. Use white light as soon as you awake or just before bed. Calling on white light protection early in the morning surrounds you with positive, protective energy before you have picked up the energy of others or events. If you are not able to do this or forget, make sure to clear your own energy before using white light protection. It is a very strong shield, and if you have negative thoughts, it can trap that energy in addition to keeping other energy out.
3. Like reflection and meditation, the longer you use white light protection, the easier it gets to tune out your surroundings and practice, but as you start using this method, try to find somewhere to sit, quieten down and be still where others will not bother you. Create a calming atmosphere to begin to get closer to the state of mind allowing for using white light.
4. When you begin, use the meditative position where your thumb and forefinger or middle finger are touching. This is proven to send signals to your brain helping you relax, which will make the process easier and more beneficial.
5. Use your imagination. Form a picture in your mind of light coming down and pouring around your aura. You can imagine yourself inside an egg, bubble or ball where white light covers you or picture white light wrapping around your body. Whatever image makes you feel most comfortable, go with that.
6. Choose a mantra for setting your intentions. Look for mantras that create a sense of security or wellbeing. A good example might be, “Protect me from negativity throughout this day.” It’s really up to you!
White light protection is an excellent tool for shielding yourself from the negative and heavy energy we often pick up, and it can work for you in the same way. Try using white light protection before you lay down to sleep at night and when you wake in the morning. Notice to see if you can feel the power of white light protecting you during the day? I’d love to hear from you!
Love and blessings,