As you would know by now I’m a big believer, YOU create your own reality. It’s up to you what type of life you live, what job you have, what business you run, what type of relationship you are in, what friends you have, and whether you think positive or negative, these are all choices.
My belief is, it is important to heal, understand our personal challenges and release suppressed emotion, I feel this is vital for long term health and well being. In saying that though, I feel very strongly there is so much importance in having fun and living life too the fullest.
Who has created a bucket list?
Bucket lists are so much fun, it’s a time to dream big with no limitations and start living the life you want to live. A bucket list, is a list of things to do before you die. This saying comes from the term “kicked the bucket”. I don’t like to spend much time thinking about this term, but it’s definitely a motivator to reach for your goals and stop sitting around wishing things would land in your lap.
Reality is, we don’t know what’s around the corner, you don’t know when your time is up.
I want you to sit and reflect on these questions for a moment.
‘What would you do if you were told you had three months to live?’
‘What would you regret not doing?’
These are important questions to start asking yourself, as you don’t want to ask these questions when it’s too late. Too often we sit around wishing things were different, I can’t afford it, I don’t have enough time, I’ll do it next year. Let’s start making time for what’s important to you.
My purpose on this planet is to empower you, to guide you to start thinking differently about yourself and life. I want you to understand and BELIEVE that you create your reality. Understanding this is one thing, but believing it and implementing it into your daily life is another, this takes persistence, willpower, drive, and determination.
5 Steps To Get You Started.
1. Start writing down a list of things you would love to do in your life. Keep a note pad in your office or beside your bed and just add to the list as you think of things.
2. Start collecting images of the places you want to visit and the things you want to do. Pinterest is fantastic for this, search Google images, you can cut of pictures from magazines.
3. The first two steps will start to change your focus. You are now focusing on exciting, positive things that you want to achieve in your life. Your mindset and focus is a very important process to make this bucket list become reality.
4. Create a Bucket List Collage. To create a virtual collage you can use Picasa (which is what I have used for the above image). You can then print the collage out and stick in on your walls or use it as your wall paper on your phone or computer.
5. Open a Pinterest Account. Click here to take a look at my account for some ideas. Pinterest is a tool for collecting and organizing the things that inspire you.
Above is an image of some of the things I have on my bucket list at the moment, to give you an example. I am a dreamer, I love the process of creating my own reality.
If you haven’t started a bucket list, start TODAY!
If you are feeling some resistance around doing this, try and figure out why? What is stopping you? What are the blockages that you are experiencing?
Start creating that life that you are dreaming of deep in your soul. Remember it is up to you, you are your creator.
I would love to hear what’s on your bucket list. Please share below in the comments, let’s get creative and inspired by each others lists.
BIG KISS and have a beautiful day.