Are you taking responsibility for your life? Are you taking responsibility for your actions?
I can talk from personal experience here. There will come a time in your life where you stop and take a deep breathe, ask yourself these questions and you will need to answer them honestly.
There was a time in my life where this exact situation happened. After my divorce, I had to face up to the truth within myself – that I wasn’t happy and I was making unrealistic choices for myself. I had to learn how to love myself instead of just expecting that I could hide from real feelings. I had to learn that life doesn’t reward repression or fear, but love and grace. I had to stop acting like a victim and stand on my own two feet and take responsibility.
You are totally responsible for your life. We are adults now, we can’t keep blaming our family, our parents, for what has or is happening in our life. Of course, there is a process that we need to go through, to get to the point of acknowledging this. It’s time now to take action, to take full responsibility for your life.
The more you take responsibility for your past and present, the more you are able to create the future you seek.
This can be a topic of conversation that is confronting, it’s one we all must have with ourselves to create change and growth to live an empowered life. We too often blame others for what is going wrong in our life, this is the easy way out, we are avoiding facing the true reality of where our life is at.
I would like to share with you, some action steps, to start to take responsibility for your life;
1. Start to become more consciously aware of your thoughts and your voice. Eliminate excuses and blame. The way to do this, is listen to those voices inside your head, listen to your voice when you speak. Are you blaming others for situations that don’t go the way you want them too? Are you blaming others, so you can feel better within yourself? We need to start to take responsibility and work out what is really going on.
2. Work on your self confidence. When your confidence starts to build you look at life, yourself and others very differently, you start to live a life of compassion, love and support, not blame.
3. Work out, where in your life do you need to take responsibility? What is the thing in your life that is holding you back? Write the answers to these questions down. Be honest, get everything onto paper and out of your mind. It’s amazing how much clarity we get when we write things down.
4. It’s a choice now, to create change & take responsibility. Write a list of things that you need to do, to take responsibility for your situation.
5. Take action TODAY. Start ticking off each action step from your list of things you need to do.
When you start to take responsibility for your actions, you dissolve the negativity in your mind and you free space for positive thoughts, your energy vibration starts to become pure and positive. Instead of spending time blaming others for your actions, use this energy to set your next goal, whether this is a personal, family, business, or work goal, remember what we focus on creates our reality.
Look at this message as a gift, taking personal responsibility is vital for your growth and long term happiness. I want to guide you to this place, I need to push you out of your comfort zone, to create a space inside of you for change. To do this we need to reach a point inside of ourselves that FEELS the uncomfortable emotion around this question; ‘Are you taking responsibility for your life?’
I would love you to share, your thoughts and feelings to help guide other women to a place of internal peace and happiness. I’m always here if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at anytime email@example.com
Much love and blessings always,