Lately I have been sharing with my clients the importance of bringing stillness into their everyday. As we connect deeply and create inner stillness we start to feel more aligned with ourselves and who we are, we feel a new strength from within around trusting our abilities, potential and the direction we are heading.
Inner stillness will allow your intuition to open right up, delivering you the answers to all those big juicy questions you keep asking yourself. Your intuition is god/source/spirit talking through you, the voice of your soul, the all-knowing part of you that operates on a much deeper, and wiser, level.
Two ways I have brought stillness into my everyday;
- Sitting in silence for five to fifteen minutes daily. No effort. No concentration. No focus. Sitting in silence down the beach or in the gardens and allowing myself to be still.
- Incorporating a daily mediation practice, two twenty minute sessions a day.
When you think about it, it doesn’t take much to bring stillness to everyday does it?
It’s very common for our younger self to subconsciously distract you from creating inner stillness. Inner stillness is uncomfortable for a lot of people because they have suppressed emotion over the years that they didn’t know how to deal with at the time. Don’t worry, I know exactly what this feels like this is why I do what I do. I suppressed a lot of deep emotion from a very young age, until the suppression became too much for my immune system. The only way for all the suppressed emotion to release from my body was to stop, feel and let go, it was then time for my healing journey to begin by releasing all the suppressed emotion.
Get so friggin excited about incorporating this into your daily life because this means, change, growth and transformation, look out you won’t know yourself once you start to bring inner stillness into your daily life.
My daily meditation practice is changing my life; I know that is a big statement but it’s true. My awareness is heightening to a new level, I am becoming more aware of my emotions, I am releasing suppressed emotion I didn’t even realise was there and my intuition is becoming incredibly clear. I have always had very strong intuition, it’s amazing me how much it’s opening up even more.
As you bring stillness to your everyday you will begin to be able to;
- Let go, trust and allow your intuitive intelligence to flow through you.
- Let go of control and fear, trust your intuitive intelligence is looking after you.
- Listen, be fearless and let go of expectations.
- Be no body but yourself.
- Live from a space of understanding that, eternal gentleness is your original nature, stillness will guide you to connect back to this part of yourself.
- Understand you are not your thoughts, the calm you feel within is who you really are.
- Tame your ego, the false self and become one with your intuitive intelligence.
Stillness is a beautiful experience, I am gaining a much deeper insight into my intuitive intelligence and my consciousness, this is where you will find all the answers to any of your questions.
Today’s affirmation: I choose to live from a place of divine ‘love’. Wherever I go I see ‘love’.
What results are you getting from bringing stillness into your everyday? Thank you for sharing your beautiful comments, I love reading them, they all inspire me.
Much love always,