Let’s make getting ready for 2013 an exciting time. I love the lead up to Christmas and the time spent around ending 2012, lots of quality time with family and friends, reflection on the current year and then at the same time we are planning new beginnings for 2013. New Years Eve, a lot of people are a little unsure about New Year’s and celebrating it. For me I really enjoy it, I always make sure I am with special people, a beautiful dinner party is something I love or enjoy a beautiful meal at a gorgeous restaurant with close friends, great food, champagne and wine fits me just perfect. I hope you have planned or are starting to plan your New Years Celebration because it’s going to be here before you know it.
As you all would know by now I am very much into setting goals, vision boards, affirmations. I LOVE THEM ALL. You should see my house, my walls are covered in vision boards, affirmations, goals they are everywhere. We have to live, breathe and feel these things that is the key.
MY TOP 5 TIPS FOR GETTING READY FOR 2013
- Goal Setting
- Vision Board
- Daily Affirmations
- Cleaning out wardrobe
- Clean out your computer; emails, photos and documents
An extra tip: once this is all complete, Sage your house…
My top 5 things I am doing to get ready for 2013
- Setting my personal and business goals for 2013, I will be writing out my top 5 goals for my personal and business life. Once I have completed this I will send these via email to a close friend, so then they can make me accountable for each goal. The goal becomes real then, once it is set and sent to a friend there is no backing out, it’s on!
- I will be creating a 2013 vision board, that I will hang up in my bedroom. I already have 3 large vision boards that are completed with my vision for the next 5 years, which hang in my living area. I also have a quick reference board which is a mini board that I view everyday that hangs on my mirror in the bathroom. So yes I truly believe in vision boards.
- I have already set 2 daily affirmations; that I religiously try and say out loud at least twice a day. Yes, I am human some days are better than others, I forget some days and others I am very good. These affirmations can be personal, about yourself, the relationship you want to attract into your life, your business, your family.
- I love cleaning out my wardrobe, it is a cleansing experience. All my clothes that I get rid of always go to close girlfriends or the Smith Family Bins. A great feeling and now there is room for new, vibrant clothes to fit.
- This is one of my favourites, cleaning out my computer. Deleting old files, photos, emails that you don’t need anymore, tidying up my desktop and all my folders, you feel lighter as soon as it’s complete. If you haven’t done this before I promise you are going to love it.
“To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” – Thich Nhat Hanh