Can you imagine waking up tomorrow in a whole new world? At first, it might be a shock, but just imagine the gift of being able to start over, to make your own decisions based on your needs and desires.
But, what if you were asked to prepare this meal in complete darkness? You still have the skills and talent necessary to take the needed steps, but it isn’t so easy to do without light. In the same way, we have all the skills and power we need within us to live a happy, fulfilling life, but if we are living in the dark, in a space that doesn’t acknowledge and accept our true potential, it’s so much more challenging to put the pieces together.When you take the time to discover your intuition and listen to your deepest desires, life will open up in the most amazing ways, and your goals will become not only much clearer, but much easier to reach. Think of tapping into your intuition as turning on the light in your mind. Now that you can see all that is in front of you for what it really is, making a meal, or turning your goals into reality, becomes a simple matter of using the skills you already possess.
Sometimes it can feel like a challenge to find this within yourself. But if you are ready to begin living your life from the space of your true potential, here’s five steps to take that will lead you right there:
1. Allow yourself time and space to dream again. Gently daydreaming and visualizing all the amazing things you’d love in your life, as though they’re here right now, is one of the most productive things you can do with your time. There will be room in the busyness of everyday life, once you’ve made that decision that it’s your priority.
2. Build your self-awareness and discover your intuitive power. The first step on the path to happiness is finding who you really are, what you really want.
3. Learn to trust your intuition. It isn’t always easy to listen to a voice steering you in a new direction, but once you’ve taken that time to learn exactly what your intuition feels like, it will become easier and easier to feel certain. A great example of this? I was a practicing vegan and vegetarian for several years. This past year, my body began to feel like it was missing something, and after lots of resistance on my part, I finally began to eat a little organic animal-based protein. Suddenly, I have back the energy I had lost and am feeling great again. All thanks to my intuition!
4. Act on your intuition. The inner guidance you receive can only change your life once you’ve made the decision to follow where it leads, an important lesson I learned from finally listening to the needs of my body.
5. Choose your words every day. The words you speak, and the words you think (your thoughts) have an incredible creative power. Check in with yourself gently each day, and find out, are you using the power of language to affirm your greatest potential?
How intensely do you want to live the life you dream of? If you are willing to make changes and new decisions, 2015 will be the year that you find yourself consistently living from the space of your true potential, each and every day.
Much love and gratitude,