Something different for you today. I hope you enjoy and have a good laugh.
1. My friends used to call me ‘fangio’ after the racing car driver. Growing up I had a tendency to drive cars rather fast, a trait I learnt from my father.
2. I walk around the park chanting affirmations OUT LOUD. My girlfriends think I have gone completely mad! I will do what it takes, to create change and growth.
3. I set hourly reminders in my phone as a way of reflecting regularly on my goals and what I’m working towards.
4. My Dad always called me his ‘tower of strength’.
5. I very rarely share desserts.
6. My best friend is my Rottweiler Kobi.
7. Star Sign: Capricorn|Aquarius Cusp – stubborn, give’s 200%, social, loyal, honest and creative.
8. I’m a major sweet tooth, I’ll eat anything sweet that is gluten free and I love pastry.
9. Guilty pleasure – Keeping up with the Kardashians.
10. A favourite extreme sporting experience, sky diving.
11. Pet hate, someone scaring me in the dark.
12. I’m the worst singer in the world. I tried out for the choir 5 times in grade 6 and was knocked back every time.
13. One of my favourite childhood memory, meeting Michael Jordan and Magic Johnston.
14. If I was to write a biography the title would be, ‘Born To Be Real, Not To Be Perfect.’
15. My childhood nickname ‘Chewbacca’. My adult nickname ‘RaRa’ (from my niece and nephew).
16. My favourite animal is a dolphin.
17. The one modern day convenience I couldn’t live without is my computer.
18. My favourite hobby, dinning at amazing restaurants.
19. If I was invisible, I would spend one week with Oprah Winfrey.
20. When I was young I wanted to be a police woman or a cleaning lady when I grew up. How’s that for diversity!
21. My favourite colour is watermelon.
22. I was a terrible student at school, I bought my girlfriends can’s of midori and lemonade, so they could write my assignments.
23. I love a challenge.
24. Two foods that I would choose if I was stranded on a deserted island, would be an avocado and a coconut.
25. If I could cook dinner for anyone [living or dead] it would be, Beyonce and Jay Z, they are a couple who fascinate me. They are a power couple in business and live a very private life although they are famous, which I highly respect and admire. I would prepare them a Raw Degustation, I feel they both would be intrigued by trying different food and would appreciate the time, thought and art behind the magic of Raw Cuisine.
26. I love to travel the world and explore new places.
27. I fall asleep watching any movie.
28. My favourite water sport is scuba diving.
29. I love to be spontaneous.
30. My hair is curly.
Sending you lots of love always,