Daily rituals are an important part of my day. I make a conscious effort to make the most of each day, I treat everyday as something special.
I like to challenge myself to be a healthier, happier, more peaceful and a more successful version of myself than I was yesterday.
Life moves so quickly and before you know it the year has gone and you haven’t spent anytime checking in on your health, wellbeing, happiness or success. Bringing awareness to your daily rituals or habits allows you to become more conscious of how you’re feeling and what you’re doing with your days on a regular basis.
Daily rituals keep you in check to achieve your goals and live your dreams.
12 Of My Daily Rituals
1. Rise and shine at 5.30am – 6am. I love waking up with the birds, I have always been a ball of energy first thing in the morning.
2. Cleanse my body with a glass of warm water and lemon juice as I wake.
3. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t indulge in a freshly squeezed vegetable juice and a superfood smoothie.
4. Exercise or some form of movement each morning. I mix it up all the time, I tune in and listen to my body and exercise intuitively, Bikram Yoga, a run along the coast with my dog Kobi, power walk, bike ride or stair runs at the beach.
5. Dry body brush before my shower each morning. I get a little lazy with this now and then, it’s something I am becoming more conscious of.
6. Watch a motivational video or listen to a short audio, even if it’s only 5 – 6 minutes. I’m listening to Bob Proctor each morning at the moment and loving it. Doing this consistently keeps my mind sharp and focused and sets my intention for the day.
7. I spend 5 – 7 minutes each day visualising my goals and my vision for the future I am creating. Do you notice how I have stated; ‘I AM’ creating, it’s with certainty that I know ‘I WILL’ create this future. My vision and belief around my future is so clear and intense because I have and still am giving it consistent daily focus.
8. 15 minutes of meditation five days a week. This has made a big difference in my life, I am more aware, more intuitive and more present because of this daily practice. Whether, I sit still and meditate silently for this period of time or listen to a recorded meditation on my iPod. I will be guided by my intuition to what is best for me that day.
9. Daily affirmations. Depending on what’s going on in my life at the time, I might use an affirmation based about business, relationships, money, health, they change all the time.
10. Spend at least 10 – 15 minutes a day of focused quality time being present with my dog Kobi. Allowing myself to have this time with Kobi gives us a special connection and a feeling of gratitude.
11. My goal is to read for at least 30 minutes to an hour everyday. I currently read three to four days a week for an hour or two, one of my goals is to definitely read everyday.
12. Write in my gratitude journal each night before I go to bed, allowing my mind to drift off to sleep with beautiful thoughts.
An exercise for you this week, create a list of your daily rituals. What would you like to implement into your day on a regular basis? Use my list above to give you some ideas. What is your list of daily rituals? How do these rituals enhance your life?